Boiler installation, service and repair
Central heating boilers are the main source for heating in your home or office. The central heating boiler heats up a tank of water which is then pumped whenever, and wherever, it is needed using either thermostatic or programmable controls. We are experienced at fitting, repairing and servicing most makes and models of central heating boilers, including conventional and combination boilers.
Replacing your old central heating boiler
Upgrading to a new boiler does not always mean that you will need new radiators. Most of the time we are able to flush the pipes and radiators, and connect the new boiler to the existing heating system.
The first stage is for our engineer to visit you in your home and carry out an assessment of your current system. We will then advise you on the best system available for your property, along with a no obligation free written quotation.
Selecting a heating engineer can be stressful and confusing. For peace of mind we can provide contact details of previous customers that have had similar work completed, and that have agreed to be referees.
We always recommend that you install “A rated” boilers that are over 90% efficient. Every boiler we install will be fitted to the highest industry standard meeting all regulations.
Every boiler we fit is registered with ‘Gas Safe’ under the ‘competent engineers’ scheme’.
Why should I get my central heating boiler serviced annually?
Regular central heating boiler servicing is vital to ensure that your central heating boiler is running safely and efficiently. Poorly maintained or faulty boilers present a serious health risk to you and your family, because they can cause fatal carbon monoxide poisoning. Bolier servicing checklist:
- Our engineer will inspect your central heating boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely.
- The inspection will include checking your central heating boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- Your boiler casing will be removed to check the functioning of its main components.
- A gas pressure check will ensure your central heating boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure.
- A flue test will ensure that no unsafe emissions are being released from your central heating boiler.
- Your boiler’s parts will be cleaned as required.
- Your central heating boiler’s casing will be put back on and properly sealed.
- Our engineer will leave a checklist with you including all of the relevant information you need about the safety of your central heating boiler.
- We can also contact you again when your next service is due.
Foe specific information regarding Gas Safety Checks and Landlord Certificates, please click here
Boiler Service from just £59
Gas Safe Registered Number: 603517
(You may need to enter the postcode HP19 8EH)
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Unsafe gas appliances produce a highly poisonous gas called carbon monoxide (CO). It can cause death as well as serious long term health problems such as brain damage.
Remember the six main symptoms to look out for:
- loss of consciousness