Landlord Gas Safety Certificate and Responsibility for Gas Safety

It is a legal requirement to hold a landlord gas safety certificate for all rental accommodation in the UK where there are gas appliances present. Appliances include heating boilers as well as gas fires. The requirement is enshrined in the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.

If required we can collect keys, or arrange access direct with tenants.  Once complete we will e-mail or post a copy of the certificate and invoice to the landlord or deliver to your letting agent (as required)

Gas safety certificates used to be referred to as a CP12 (From CORGI Proforma 12 when CORGI was UK body for gas safety matters).  These are completed by engineers who must be registered with the Gas Safe Register scheme which took over form the previous CORGI scheme in 2009.

Trust Power Plumbing and Heating to carry out your annual gas safety checks and provide your Landlord Gas Safety Certificate.

Gas Safety Certificates from just £59

For you free quotation call James on 07725 434547

Gas Safe Registered Number: 603517

(You may need to enter the postcode HP19 8EH)

For more information:

Please visit the Health and Safety Executive’s website where full details can be found.